You know what I like about the mind? The fact that is it elastic. It can stretch and change and create new pathways of thinking, and being.
Medical science tells us that as we think, we create physical grooves like tracks on our physical brain. The more we think a certain way, the more those thoughts set the "track" we will follow with our words and actions.
We literally develop a 'mind-set'. As Henry Ford said, "Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right!”
You can choose to have a fixed mindset ("I can’t do anything about that", "that’s just the way I am", "that’s all I can do”) or, a growth mindset that says, “I can do anything I set my mind to.”
Whether you realize it or, not, whether you have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset, you chose to create it, one thought at a time. Which means you can choose to change it - one thought at a time.
Are you absolutely thrilled at the results you are getting at work and in life? Or, do you see areas, whether in career, business or, home, that need improvement?
Give yourself permission to reevaluate your decisions, and choose a direction that will deliver greater success and significance in your work and life.
Here are 5 liberating truths to start you off in the right direction in your career, business and life:
1. You own your mind and, have the power to control it
2. If a thought pops into your head that you don’t want, you can cancel it and replace it with other words you speak (or hear) that produce different thoughts
3. Just because you have invested a lot of time, effort and resources, does not mean you should continue with a belief, practice or, situation that no longer serves your best interests
5. No matter what you committed to, when you notice it compromising your peace and progress, stop, step away and restrategize on how if at all, you want to move forward
5. No matter what you committed to, when you notice it compromising your peace and progress, stop, step away and restrategise on how if at all, you want to move forward
Things won’t change by themselves, you have to engage the process.
It doesn’t matter how far you have gone in the wrong direction, there is no time like the present to change course.
I can help.
Connect with me on email@example.com