Terms and Conditions
1. Engagement is entered by selection and payment for service online or through other payment methods and or signing of Engagement terms mutually agreed on by Client and Professional and effecting payment.
2. Service information and material are accessed online and or sent via email.
1. All services are to be fully paid for in advance of service commencement.
2. Invoices are sent directly through email.
3. All payments are non-refundable.
Scheduling & Access
1. All individual and group sessions are scheduled online through provided links. For live services, it is the Client’s responsibility to make sure the selected time zone is correct for accurate session times. For both live and on-demand services, services are to be utilized in the appointed period for the service and cannot be redeemed at a future time.
2. Only the individual indicated on the engagement form is authorized to access services. Breach of this clause is cause for service termination.
4. When Client schedules appointment they receive an email confirmation. The Client receives an auto-reminder of scheduled appointment 24 hours before the appointment.
5. It is the Client’s responsibility to provide accurate contact information for scheduling and communication.
Reschedule & Cancellation
1. You may request to reschedule 12 hours before the appointment. Reschedule request made within 12 hours of the appointment are deemed a no-show and the appointment forfeited.
2. Group sessions cannot be rescheduled to another time and or date except where all participants are unable to attend and or where the Service Provider requests rescheduling.
3. Notice of up to 15 minutes’ late attendance must be made by the Client at least 1 hour prior to appointment.
4. Client omission to give notice of late attendance and or, lateness to give notice of late attendance, forfeits the appointment. Professional failure to give 1-hour notice of lateness earns the Client reschedule plus one additional session.
5. Appointment is automatically canceled after a 5-minute wait with Client no-show. Where the Professional does not commence call within 5 minutes, sessions are automatically rescheduled and the Client earns one additional session.
Copyright & Non-Disclosure
1. All electronic and print services and materials are the intellectual property of Purpose & Excellence Academy, Modesta.Africa and Modesta Mahiga-Mbughuni.
They may not be disclosed, reused, or distributed without the Client’s express email request and express email consent by Modesta Mahiga-Mbughuni.
2. Sessions may be recorded and disseminates to you. These recorded sessions are not to be in any way disseminated and distributed anywhere else.
By clicking “I Agree” below, you agree to abide by the aforementioned terms and conditions of your service with Purpose & Excellence Academy, Modesta.Africa and, Modesta Mahiga-Mbughuni.